Ask the CCLA: where can I go for help…

I believe that I am the victim of gangstalking. Where can I go for help?

Unfortunately, CCLA does not have the resources to investigate individual claims of gangstalking. As a small organization, we are unable to provide assistance to individuals who are experiencing threats to their health and safety. If you believe your safety is being threatened, you may want to consider contacting the police.

In our experience, individuals facing serious legal issues often undergo heightened stress and anxiety. As such, you may want to speak with someone who can provide you with emotional support during this difficult time.

For mental health services in your community, contact your local Canadian Mental Health Association branch.

We hope that you find this information helpful. The information provided is current to January 2017, and consists of general legal information. It is not legal advice. CCLA does not take responsibility for information found on external websites, even where we have provided links to that information. Everyone’s legal situation is different. If you are facing a legal issue, we recommend that you seek independent legal advice. You can find a list of legal clinics and other resources to help you here.

Brenda McPhail
en_CAEnglish (Canada)
fr_CAFrançais du Canada en_CAEnglish (Canada)