Consider yourself an influencer?
Passionate about civil liberties and human rights?
Become a CCLA advocate, and harness your social networking skills
to educate, inform and empower!
CCLA provides you with simple, user-friendly tools to create your very own advocacy and fundraising page.
With your page you can connect with your community to share stories, highlight issues you care about, and help create greater understanding and support for civil liberties issues in Canada.
What the CCLA Personal Advocacy pages offer:
- A wide range of customization options to give your page a truly personal feel.
- Integrated social network sharing options so that telling your story is just a few clicks away.
- Ability to log in to your personal dashboard to track your campaign’s progress.
- An opportunity to raise funds to support CCLA‘s advocacy, litigation and public education work
- A perfect platform to raise awareness about the issues that are important to you.
- And some great perks!
We’re really grateful for your efforts, and we want to show our appreciation.
- Raise $100 and get a free CCLA Annual Membership!
- Raise $300 and get a special mention in our monthly E-Bulletin and a limited edition CCLA Advocates T-shirt.
- Raise $500 and receive a signed copy of one of Alan Borovoy’s (General Counsel Emeritus) books.
- Raise $1000 and get the opportunity to share a meal with CCLA General Counsel Nathalie Des Rosiers.
And that’s not all!
- When you sign up to become a CCLA Advocate, we’ll send you free CCLA stickers to get you started!
- Optional monthly e-meetings with the CCLA development team and other Advocates.
- Acknowledgement in our annual publication NewsNotes and in a dedicated section of our website.
- Kudos and encouragement on Facebook and Twitter from the CCLA Team.
Are you ready? Sign up now!
- Strengthen CCLA’s voice and help us recruit new members!
To create your own civil liberties-related campaign on an issue of your choice, contact us and we’ll get you started!
Questions or comments? Write us! Dora Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Penelope Chester (email@example.com)